hello,
anyone knows which colors were made the CD Panhard?
gamme de teintes Panhard CD?
CD colors
-
Champigny1959
- Messages : 94
- Inscription : sam. 24 mai 2008 00:06
- Localisation : Hassocks, GB
Re: CD colors
Sorry to be late with a reply. (Desolée d'être en retard avec une réponse.)
The book "PANHARD; ses voitures de l'après guerre"; Bernard VERMEYLEN; E.T.A.I, 1995; ISBN: 2-7268-8196-3 gives the following colour information on page 223: bleu Hierro métalisé = 45%; blanc = 30%; gris silver métalisé = 25%. One CD (#164) was painted black (noire) to special order. Another book: "PANHARD; le grande livre"; Dominique PAGNEUX; E.P.A, 1996; ISBN: 2-85120-431-9 provides paint references for all the Panhard colours on pages 311 & 312.
Are you the gentleman I corresponded with, via John Peterson, last year?
Je m'excuse à nos amis francophones, mais je pense que notre ami italien connait mieux l'anglais.
Derek.
The book "PANHARD; ses voitures de l'après guerre"; Bernard VERMEYLEN; E.T.A.I, 1995; ISBN: 2-7268-8196-3 gives the following colour information on page 223: bleu Hierro métalisé = 45%; blanc = 30%; gris silver métalisé = 25%. One CD (#164) was painted black (noire) to special order. Another book: "PANHARD; le grande livre"; Dominique PAGNEUX; E.P.A, 1996; ISBN: 2-85120-431-9 provides paint references for all the Panhard colours on pages 311 & 312.
Are you the gentleman I corresponded with, via John Peterson, last year?
Je m'excuse à nos amis francophones, mais je pense que notre ami italien connait mieux l'anglais.
Derek.
-
937
- Messages : 13
- Inscription : lun. 2 juin 2008 23:25
Re: CD colors
There were two CD in red too: one is at the USA, the other was recently discovered in France. I know a "gris perle" (quite white) also.